Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tracy Krimmer - Halloween Surprise #2


I’m Tracy Krimmer and I write romance. My first novel, Pieces of it All, is a New Adult Contemporary Romance, and in December I will be releasing my first Romantic Comedy, Caching In. I began writing in third grade in a spiral notebook for a creative writing class. Whether it be short stories, poetry, or journaling, writing has always been a huge part of my life. Tons of ideas are spiraling in my head, and I am trying to get them all down on paper! Visit me on Facebook, or Twitter, or sign up for my newsletter for new release info! http://www.tracykrimmer.com/newslettersignup



Blurb:

Penny and high school never got along. She attends her fifteen year reunion costume party on Halloween and hopes her high school crush Will shows up. When the lights go out and Will finds her, can their sparks turn the lights back on? 

***This is short story, approximately 8,600 words.***

Buy Links:

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/Zj2yMY

2 comments:

Sarah Raplee said...

I love Second Chance stories! THE RIGHT EQUATION sounds like a good one. Thank you for Guesting at Romancing the Genres.

Judith Ashley said...

Hi Tracy,

What a fun concept - high school reunion costume party on Halloween! Hmmm, my guess is that Penny and Will's sparks do turn the lights back on - but how? that's what the story is all about!